Come visit us in Hornell at 37 Main St. in the Wireless Zone next to Friendly’s! Call us at (607) 324-5888!
We are looking for a Repair Technician in our new Evans Mills, NY location! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EZ Repair, a premier cellphone, tablet and mobile device repair retailer is seeking the best, energetic, team players to assist in our growth.
EZ Repair is a fast growing, independent Mobile Device Repair Company that has partnered with Wireless Zone retail stores to provide the most counted on repairs in the industry. We repair every make, model and carrier and stand behind every repair with a guarantee. Our reputation has been built around exceptional service to our customers. We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual with outstanding customer service skills to repair all mobile device products, in a fast paced high traffic setting.
Earn 25K- 30K+ in your first year, hourly plus generous uncapped commissions with add-on services and products! Expanded salary& growth potential for managers.
We are immediately looking for Repair Technicians.
- Effective Verbal, Written and Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- High Energy Level and Self Motivated
- Eagerness to Learn New Devices and Technology
- A Willingness to Generate and Follow up on Leads in a Professional, Retail or Outside Sales Environment
EZ Repair has an exceptional training program designed to teach you about our industry and our products. The knowledge and skills you acquire in our comprehensive, ongoing training program will not only be utilized in technology repairs, but can potentially lead to management positions and careers within the company. We offer flexible hours, a great pay, ongoing professional training and support, and an attractive employee incentive program including:
- Company Product Discounts & Employee Purchase Program
- Training – continuous education to learn more products!
- And MORE!
Join our family and become part of a winning, dynamic, family oriented team with the ability to grow!
Please forward along your resume or stop into one of our stores to apply!
- opt out of group messages – launch the Messages app as you would normally, and choose the group thread you’d like to opt out of. Afterward, tap Details in the upper-right corner, and select the Leave this conversation option at the bottom of the menu.
- how to capture smoother video – Enabling 60 FPS on the iPhone 6 brings its already stellar recording capabilities up a notch! The feature doubles the amount of frames per second when recording, transforming iPhone 6 videos from 30 to 60 frames per second. To enable 60 FPS, tap the Photos and Camera option within the main Settings, and toggle Record video at 60 FPS to on.
- how to capture slow-motion videos – The iPhone 6 is the only one of its kind capable of capturing slow-motion videos, which are great for recording action videos. To enable the feature, launch the Camera app as you would normally, and select SLO-MO from the sliding wheel at the bottom of the screen. Then, choose between 120 and 240 frames per second.
- how to instantly send voice messages – iOS makes sending voice messages a breeze. To record your message, tap and hold the microphone icon to the right of the text field when viewing a thread. Then, when finished recording, just swipe up to send your message or slide right to cancel.
- how to listen and respond to audio messages – The Raise to Listen feature allows you to listen and reply to audio recordings just like you would a normal phone call. To do so, select Messages within the main Settings panel, and toggle Raise to Listen to on.
- how to look at another message while composing an e-mail – Swipe down on the title bar, directly between the Cancel and Send options, when composing your message to access your inbox or the email you’re replying to. Then, just tap New Message at the bottom of the screen to return to your message.
- how to selectively clear your browsing history – launch the Safari app as you would normally, and tap the book icon located at the bottom of the window before selecting the History option. Afterward, swipe left to delete individual sites or tap Clear in the bottom-right corner to erase history within one of four resulting time frames.
- how to identify a song – To identify the particular song playing in your vicinity just ask Siri “what song is playing?” or “name that tune?” Siri will then name the song and artist after listening for a brief moment.
- how to toggle predictive text on and off – To turn the pivotal feature on or off, begin by touching and holding the smiley face or globe button while viewing the keyboard. Afterward, just tap Predictive or swipe above the option to toggle it on or off.
- how to share your location – Tap Details in the upper-right corner when viewing a message thread and select the Send My Current Location option from the resulting list of options. Once done, your recipient will receive a map with your GPS location conveniently pinpointed on it.
If you have any other awesome tips to add, comment below!!
The stress of school is tough enough, don’t leave home with a broken phone! Let EZ Repair help – show your school ID and get 10% off your repair!!
1. OK Google
Now-a-days it’s all about voice control and the always-attentive Google Now. Just say “OK Google” to take the first step of a journey of discovery!
2. Google Now
This feature is a marvel. This allows Google access to your email, your calendar, your private thoughts and your darkest desires, but that’s a small price to pay for a system that makes the information you appear when you need it, even if you didn’t know you needed it. It’s mobile magic!
3. User Accounts
This app is most useful for a device that multiple people use. It’s handy to have a guest mode for when people are over: it means they can get online and check stuff without seeing your private emails or secrets of your mobile life. And of course it’s good for keeping kids from messing with your stuff.
4. Active/ Ambient Display
This feature is only available on devices with an OLED screen, although third party apps can add similar features to other devices – but Active/Ambient Display is both simple and useful. When a new notification arrives, the screen briefly displays it so you can either do something about it or ignore it without having to reach for and wake your phone. Also, it wakes the screen when you pick the device up, which saves you a swipe.
5. Quick Swipe
Android’s Quick Settings panel appears in many different formats, but no matter what it looks like it’s incredibly useful. Quick Settings provides you with instant access to the most commonly used features and settings on your phone, while notifying you if there are problems with any of them. (While Apple products have this tool appearing from the bottom, Android swipes from the TOP).
6. Priority Mode
If you carry your device with you at all times, being able to set different priority levels for different things is a really useful feature. This ensures that you don’t get bothered with personal stuff when you’re at work, or that you won’t be bothered with work stuff when you’re trying to take a nap. This is another thing that Apple has copied, but Android’s version is more innovative: a cool part to this feature is the ability to set downtime, a period during which interruptions are blocked and after which the interruptions are automatically switched back on.
7. Pin App
The ability to pin an app allows you to make it full screen and keep it there until you enter a passcode. It’s also useful for snoopy friends, when you show somebody a funny text and they immediately start trying to look at your other messages or your photo album.
8. Wireless charging
Not all Android phones have this feature, but the ones that do are that little bit less demanding than ones that don’t. With wireless charging mats starting to appear everywhere, it’s a feature that we’ll soon be able to take advantage of more often.
9. Fast Charging
You can only have this feature if your device supports it, and if the manufacturer includes a fast charger in the box. Fast charging is awesome; it amps up the power to start off with, to get as much juice into the battery as quickly as possible, and then calms down a bit to finish topping up the charge.
This is one of the reasons so many people like Android. Unlike certain other platforms, there’s a massive choice of handsets to choose from at all kinds of prices – and even the less expensive ones are really good.
Uh- Oh… Did your phone take a KURPLUNK? We at EZ Repair don’t think your wallet should too. Take $10 off your repair NOW!
Let’s face it, we’ve all been there… Let EZ Repair help with $10 off your repair NOW!